Question of the Day

If you could choose what song to be your theme song, what would it be, and why?

Thursday, February 11th, 2010

Divine Diva Blogging In :

Well, tomorrow will be my first show back on stage at the SoCo Club in Columbia. I am first and foremost excited. Secondly, nervous. I really should not be nervous, as I have done shows before, but this is my first show "Back". I am doing "Sweet Dreams" by Beyonce, in a little getup that Patrick made for me. It is going to be fierce by my standards, but as to what type of crowd will be there is a different story.

All feelings aside, I am simply thrilled. Although, I worked an Either and a half hour shift yesturday, and a Nine hour shift today, with another Eight hour shift tomorrow before the show, with not even a complete nights sleep, I am sure things will go as planned.

*Fingers Crossed*

Until Next Time :

Live Free, Live Proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment